Thursday, September 15, 2011

correction

okay, i stand (or sit) corrected.  there weren't any dogs or cats lost at PETCO.  there were guinea pigs, hamsters, birds, fish and reptiles.  and i have read that the 20 employees are "pretty devastated".  i have to admit that i will probably sleep better without pictures of drowned kittens and puppies in my head, but if i were an owner of rodents or the other victims, i would not feel any real relief.  i just feel so strongly our responsibility to all of these creatures.  it's like going to a really bad zoo.  how can you be unaffected by that?

so, my apologies for any undue distress i might have caused, and my condolences to all lovers of littler animals than my dog.  okay, some guinea pigs are bigger, so my condolences to you guys, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment